Without a clear strategy, organizations can end up fragmented and lacking clear and consistent goals, often duplicating efforts, resources, and budgeting.
Our suite of solutions combines analysis across external business factors and internal organizational factors and then implements a series of methodologies to achieve measurable and sustainable change. And, unlike others, we can deliver the execution and evaluation.
Our consulting approach:
- Identifies and aligns outcomes of value necessary to drive business results
- Uncovers and validates the facilitators and barriers to achieving business results
- Recommends and builds interventions that optimize the environment to accelerate business achievements
Our suite of solutions includes:
- Innovation Strategy and Consulting—In the digital age, change is around every corner. GP Strategies® has experience with virtually every learning technology on the market and has the strategies and methodologies to support a customizable solution depending on your need.
- Digital Learning Strategy—GP Strategies helps organizations create a learning environment that enables the workforce to learn with a variety of strategies, methodologies, and tools. This environment creates a learning experience that builds knowledge progressively and at higher levels of performance, directly linked to outcomes.
- Outsourcing and Managed Learning—From thousands of learning professionals to project management, delivery, and administration resources, GP Strategies brings the global support and expertise to ensure consistency for learning, cost, and quality.
- Learning Analytics, Measurement, and Evaluation—The key to repeatable success is knowing what training drives improved outcomes for your learners. GP Strategies partners with organizations to develop and implement an evaluation strategy to improve the impact of learning programs.
- Business Consulting—With a focus on improving the performance of core business goals, GP Strategies offers various consulting services, including business strategy and execution, organizational diagnostics and engagement, business transformation, and culture and engagement.